Sunday, July 10, 2011

It's The Weekend!

Saturday + a long week + headache = sleeping almost all day, hubby picking up pizza for dinner, and movie watching at night! Even my kitties were lounging around with me- pictures below! Tomorrow, I will accomplish something. (Fingers crossed!)

                                           Leila, getting her free massage
              Louie resting on dad's back; he lays down in the funniest places!
                                   Louie again... upside-down on the couch.
                             Brother and sister stealing our spots on the couch.

4 comments:

{cuppakim} said...

loving the updside down kitty. when my pup does that i know she is as happy a a clam.

Morgan said...

Hi Melissa! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! How fun that you're from Chico, too...and that you started a blog! Hmmm, I'm not sure what kind of advice to give. Anything specific? I think the best way to learn is just to mess around with everything as you go along. It looks like you're on the right track! :)You can definitely email me if you have any questions for me: mamalovespapablog@gmail.com

Hope you and your husband are both feeling better!

grey rose (they/them) said...

cute! looks like y'all have fun feline friends!
we had two hilarious kitties-silas and nixie-we moved away and couldn't take them with us:(

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Hi Melissa!! Cute pictures of your babies. :)

As for your request for feedback on the blog, all my very best advice is written out quite thouroughly in my blogging tips page (on the navigation bar on my blog). I think you will find that really helpful, if you haven't checked it out already!

Definitely invest in a great blog design, and maybe even a good quality camera. In my opinion, the best bloggers include lots of great pictures that give readers a peak into their life. Just look through TONS of blogs, and figure out what is working for the really sucessful ones... then implement those things here! :)